Monday, May 20, 2013

Re: [ParamountGroup] FOR TELEPHONIC AND NET CONNECTIVITY BSNL IS GOOD BY BROAD BAND IN CROSSING MORE SO IN MAHAGUN

 

Dear All,

I would like to share my experience with BSNL new LL + BB (FTTH) Connection.

I heard a good response from you people that BSNL is performing very good now days, and decided to have a LL + BB connection from them but I have entirely different experience.

I spoke to Mr. Sanjay Rao and was very impressed with his response and way of customer handling. Even till today he responses very nicely and promptly.

I logged a request for New Connection via web site Lead Id:- UWGHA03041300013 and received a prompt response that Mr. Kamal Singh will contact me in this regard on 06/04/13.

He was not very much professional and was unable to explain the things, not very informative still I decided to go with the connection and handed him the all documents and approx. 1840 Rs. On 13/04/13, Although he communicated me that the charge will be 1640Rs. In his last meeting.

After a week he came up with now Rs. 2212 will required plan had changed still I continued on 20/04/13. Although the person going for connection doesn't know what are the charges.

However as per the receipt my amount get deposited on 24/04/13 and order was done. Mr. Kamal Singh handed over the receipt on 27/04/13 and said my connection will be done on 30/04/13.

After waiting for a week I contacted Mr. Sanjay Rao and he provided me the contact no of Mr. Manish (SDO) and Subhod (AGM) and said follow up with them.

I kept following with Mr. Subhod every next day and he always responded it will be through within two days. Mr. Manish phone always remains switch off so never was able to contact him.

At last on 13/05/13 a wiring was performed.

On 14/05/13 it was observed that the signal is not coming after attaching the Modem. Without any communication the installation people left the premises. After waiting for hours I contacted Mr. Subhod and explained the situation he called to these people and informed me that some device is required to check the signal and they will come tomorrow and get it fixed. Phone still not supplied.

On 15/05/13 sometime around 1 PM I was able to contact Mr. Manish and asked him the status, he said yes you are in pipeline and will see if we will be able to get it done today.

But till now writing this response no turnaround from these people. I spoke to Mr. Sanjay Rao and he was very disappointed by listening all these things and on my request he provided the e-mail id of CMD.

If taking a connection is such a hard task then I am not sure if tomorrow I have any issue what level of response I am going to get.

My previous perception about Govt. organization come true, these can't provide service like private ones specially Airtel, but we don't have them in CR. Since these people are not fired on basis of their performance so they dare to work.

So please be cautious while taking the connection, if anything goes wrong as in my case you are not going to get response from these people.

I have even written to CMD BSNL yesterday and today but still no response yet. I am hanging.

Ashwini Tripathi

Orchid - 7004,

Paramount Symphony, CR

+91 99110 24714


On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM, dewat ram Nakipuria <drnakipuria@gmail.com> wrote:
 


Dear Sir
 Connectivity is a really big problem in Crossing Republik,like many residents we have got Vodaphone,Airtel ,Idea,Aircel and Bsnl mobiles but often calls were not through and net surfing was also difficult with MTS and Vodaphone,Aircell.Even towers put but connectivity was a problem .
      But now we are using BSNNL LAND LINE AND  BROAD BAND ,ITS CONNECTIVITY IS VERY FAST AND IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE LAND LINE CONNECTION AS WELL AS BROAD BAND I HAVE GOT 950/- SCHEME WHERE MY 400 MINUTES ON LAND LINE PHONE AND FREE SURFING  UPTO 4MBPS SPEED BROAD BAND UNLIMITED SURFING FOR ONE MONTH PLAN OR EVEN ALONE SIMPLE LANDLINE IN RS.180/- OR 650 FOR 1MBPS SPEED UPTO 6 GB MAY BE ALSO TAKEN,PLEASE TALK DETAILS TO BSNL OFFICERS.YOU CAN GO TO GHAZIABAD BSNL OFFICE NEAR DM OFFICE OF GHAZIABAD OR MAY CONTACT MR RAO WHO IS MARKETING SDO 09412774495 AND MR.VARUN FOR BROAD BAND 09953618101,I DEPOSITED MY MONEY ON 15TH OF THIS MONTH IN BSNL OFFICE AT GHAZIABAD AND GOT CONNECTION ON 22ND,I HAVE TO PAY FOR MODEM RS.2000/ WIFI MODEM WITH ROUTER.OFFICERS OF BSNL TOLD US DATACARD OF BSNL IS NOT THAT USEFUL IN CROSSING .
DR.D.R.NAKIPURIA,SENIOR PHYSICIAN
DR.RANJU NAKIPURIA,SENIOR GYNAECOLOGIST
1420 MAHAGUN MILANO
07838059592,01202845505,075003303359
--  
--
drn


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment