Friday, March 1, 2013

[gardeniasquare] BSNL Broadband and Phone Service in Gardenia Square

 

Hi,

I met with Kamal Singh of BSNL today. He asked me to call his senior Sanjay RaoV. I called him and Sanjay told me, the service is not yet available in Gardenia Square.

The services of Internet vendors in Gardenia Square are pathetic. I struggle every month when wifi box goes out of service. Even if things are ok, I just get 24kbps upload/60kbps download speed on the connection of 1mbps.

Assotech, Prateek are two towers which are having BSNL services. I am not sure about Arihant. Panchsheel was commissioned long back.

Here are phone numbers of different people. Kamal needs at least 15 for connection request, he can get the DB and lines operational for Gardenia Square as well. Earlier I had contacted someone in Tower A who had the forms. Here are the details:
==================================================
For any further clarifications please contact Kamal Singh 9412774410/MR.Rao-9412774495/Mr. Sanjy Kr. Rao, SDE(Sales), BSNL 9582360625. from BSNL Office.
==================================================

Kamal is responsible for collecting the forms and money. You can talk to him.

Thanks
MS

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

  1. Dear All,

    I would like to share my experience with BSNL new LL + BB (FTTH) Connection.


    I heard a good response from you people that BSNL is performing very good now days, and decided to have a LL + BB connection from them but I have entirely different experience.



    I spoke to Mr. Sanjay Rao and was very impressed with his response and way of customer handling. Even till today he responses very nicely and promptly.



    I logged a request for New Connection via web site Lead Id:- UWGHA03041300013 and received a prompt response that Mr. Kamal Singh will contact me in this regard on 06/04/13.



    He was not very much professional and was unable to explain the things, not very informative still I decided to go with the connection and handed him the all documents and approx. 1840 Rs. On 13/04/13, Although he communicated me that the charge will be 1640Rs. In his last meeting.



    After a week he came up with now Rs. 2212 will required plan had changed still I continued on 20/04/13. Although the person going for connection doesn’t know what are the charges.



    However as per the receipt my amount get deposited on 24/04/13 and order was done. Mr. Kamal Singh handed over the receipt on 27/04/13 and said my connection will be done on 30/04/13.



    After waiting for a week I contacted Mr. Sanjay Rao and he provided me the contact no of Mr. Manish (SDO) and Subhod (AGM) and said follow up with them.



    I kept following with Mr. Subhod every next day and he always responded it will be through within two days. Mr. Manish phone always remains switch off so never was able to contact him.



    At last on 13/05/13 a wiring was performed.



    On 14/05/13 it was observed that the signal is not coming after attaching the Modem. Without any communication the installation people left the premises. After waiting for hours I contacted Mr. Subhod and explained the situation he called to these people and informed me that some device is required to check the signal and they will come tomorrow and get it fixed. Phone still not supplied.



    On 15/05/13 sometime around 1 PM I was able to contact Mr. Manish and asked him the status, he said yes you are in pipeline and will see if we will be able to get it done today.



    But till now writing this response no turnaround from these people. I spoke to Mr. Sanjay Rao and he was very disappointed by listening all these things and on my request he provided the e-mail id of CMD.



    If taking a connection is such a hard task then I am not sure if tomorrow I have any issue what level of response I am going to get.



    My previous perception about Govt. organization come true, these can’t provide service like private ones specially Airtel, but we don't have them in CR. Since these people are not fired on basis of their performance so they dare to work.



    So please be cautious while taking the connection, if anything goes wrong as in my case you are not going to get response from these people.

    I have even written to CMD BSNL yesterday and today but still no response yet. I am hanging.



    Ashwini Tripathi



    Orchid - 7004,

    Paramount Symphony, CR

    +91 99110 24714

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well and informative content given about BSNL Broadband and Phone Service in Gardenia Square. Thanks for given this information here about this blog.
    Flats in Malviya Nagar

    ReplyDelete