Sunday, March 3, 2013

[gardeniasquare] Important Information-An integrative treatment for Lymphedema/Filariasis/Elephantiasis at IAD, Kerala

 

Dear All,
 
Can I take few minutes from your busy schedules?
 
I want to share my experience of how Institute of Applied Dermatology came in as a ray of hope in my life…
 
I was suffering from primary lymphedema (swelling in a leg) for last more than 5 years. I went to so many hospitals and consulted several doctors such as AIMS-Delhi, Patnjali Haridwar so on. They prescribed some Allopathic/Ayurveda drugs and also some bandaging, but unfortunately I didn't get any relief. They also told that there is no treatment for this disease.
 
It was in December 2012, I was simply browsing in the internet, I happened to see this website www.iad.org.in with a caption says 'an integrative treatment for Lymphedema/Filariasis/Elephantiasis'. Immediately I called up to this institution (IAD) and took appointment for my treatment for January 2013.
Within 14 days treatment at IAD I was very excited that, there was nearly 60% reduction in my limb size, which I never seen in any of the treatment which I have under gone. I am so happy with this treatment; therefore I want to share this information to the fellow sufferers and their family members.
 
This mail is so important for those who are suffering from Lymphedema. Kindly circulate this mail to your near & dear as this can help to give a smile someone.
 
The Govt. statistics shows that, there are more than 2.5 crore people affected by Lymphedema Filariasis across 20 states in India, particularly in the coastal states and in Bihar.  
 
I am herewith attaching the detailed catalogues/ leaflet for your ready reference.
 
For more details contact
 
Institute of Applied Dermatology (IAD)
Kasaragod, Kerala -671124    Ph-04994-240862/240863                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Website www.iad.org.in          Email: iadorg@satyam.net.in   info@iad.org.in
 
Please forward this information to your near and dear
 
Let us work together for this noble cause 
 
Best Regards,
 
P. L. Kumhar
Dalmia Cement, Noida
Res. Crossing Republic, Ghaziabad (UP)
Cell-09971173274
 
This email and any files attached with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email please notify the system manager/sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Dalmia Bharat Enterprise Ltd., 11th & 12th Floor, Hansalaya Building, 15, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001. www.dalmiabharat.com

We are committed to add value to our shareholders by adhering to 'OUR VALUES'


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment