Saturday, March 2, 2013

Re: [gardeniasquare] Re: BSNL Broadband and Phone Service in Gardenia Square

 

I am interested in BSNL connection but my plan to shift Gardenia in May.


Thanks
Bhavinder Singh



From: king_king_george <mahenss@gmail.com>
To: gardeniasquare@yahoogroups.co.in
Sent: Saturday, 2 March 2013 1:17 PM
Subject: [gardeniasquare] Re: BSNL Broadband and Phone Service in Gardenia Square

 
Kamal needs at leat 15 forms. He will get it functional for us.

Thanks
MS

--- In gardeniasquare@yahoogroups.co.in, "king_king_george" wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I met with Kamal Singh of BSNL today. He asked me to call his senior Sanjay RaoV. I called him and Sanjay told me, the service is not yet available in Gardenia Square.
>
> The services of Internet vendors in Gardenia Square are pathetic. I struggle every month when wifi box goes out of service. Even if things are ok, I just get 24kbps upload/60kbps download speed on the connection of 1mbps.
>
> Assotech, Prateek are two towers which are having BSNL services. I am not sure about Arihant. Panchsheel was commissioned long back.
>
> Here are phone numbers of different people. Kamal needs at least 15 for connection request, he can get the DB and lines operational for Gardenia Square as well. Earlier I had contacted someone in Tower A who had the forms. Here are the details:
> ==================================================
> For any further clarifications please contact Kamal Singh 9412774410/MR.Rao-9412774495/Mr. Sanjy Kr. Rao, SDE(Sales), BSNL 9582360625. from BSNL Office.
> ==================================================
>
> Kamal is responsible for collecting the forms and money. You can talk to him.
>
> Thanks
> MS
>



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

  1. Very well and informative content provided about COW MILK HOME DELIVERY STARTING TODAY. Thanks for given this information here about this blog.
    3bhk Flats for Sale in Dwarka

    ReplyDelete